About Me

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Packs O'Stuff

I went to the card shop today to buy some top loaders and my curiosity got the best of me. I decided to buy some packs and see what was up. My first four packs were of the 2008 Topps Chrome Football variety. At way too much per pack. The best card I got was a Hasselbeck Orange Refractor /425.

Then I moved on to some 2008 Upper Deck Heroes Football. The first pack had a Manningham and a McFadden. The second pack had one of these:

Photobucket

That is a Joyner Kersee Redemption /25. My first real redemption.

Then came two packs of Upper Deck Icons Football, I got nothing, So I sucked it up and bought two more. The guy let me pick two from a brand new box. The first pack netted me a:

Photobucket

Then I opened Six packs of Goudy, nothing. Three Packs of A & G, nothing.

No comments: