About Me

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fuzzy pics of cards from case break

Here are some fuzzy pics of cards from the case break. Upon further review, there was a Lebron James auto in the bunch. It was stuck to a Danial Gibson Super Scripts auto that I got 3, yes 3 of. Enjoy if you can make the cards out. The pics were taken on my iphone. Yech!In no particular order:

The Lebron Auto - My first. It was a nice surprise after my post yesterday.
Photobucket
Peterson Rookie 24/25 - Not Bad
Photobucket
Photobucket
Nice Triple Jersey /75
Photobucket

Bush /99
Photobucket
If this guy could do something it would be great:
Photobucket
Nice Jersey/Tag/Patch /10 Andre Johnson
Photobucket
Dual Jersey Curtis Martin and Corey Dillon
Photobucket
Nice Patch /15 not like 25 as I thought before
Photobucket
Dual Auto /25
Photobucket
Quad Marshal Faulk Jersey /99
Photobucket
Al Horford Auto
Photobucket
And a Dual Jersey
Photobucket

No comments: