About Me

Thursday, October 2, 2008

I'm open to bribes and not above begging i.e. Shameless attempt to get free cards

The other day a blogger posted that he was contacted by a manufacturer as to whether he would review their product if they sent him a box or two. I want to make it clear that I will be more than happy to review product. I have been a collector for 25 years. I've been through boom, over production, annoyingly short printed rookies, and everything in between.

My writing has been a little erratic over the first month of my blog, but I would institute a standard review format including good and bad, collation, as well as perceived and actual value to a purchaser. I would disclose that I had been given the product; I would also have a shenanigans alert if I thought I had been given a loaded box, would not hesitate to return to sender and review a replacement box at my own expense if necessary. So please, please let me sell out to the man for free cards. I would be willing to review Baseball, Basketball, Football and yes Hockey. I watch all four sports and am knowledgeable about all of them.

Many people will see this as a pathetic attempt to get free cards, they would be right. So please Topps, Upper Deck, Playoff please send me cards.

Joe Collector

By The Way, none of the stuff I have opened so far has been supplied by anyone other than my bank account.

No comments: