About Me

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Update of Ebay Fail

So being the concerned collecting citizen that I am, I contacted the seller of ebay fail with the following and you can read for yourself the results. Hope it works out for her. I have left all of my spelling mistakes for entertainment value. I know this happened to Mario at Wax Heaven and he was able to get it fixed. Anyone know if this can be fixed?

Has this card been redemed? If you haven't, someone else has because
you posted the code.
rickyricardo1002

On Oct 2, 2008, at 7:49 PM, @comcast.net wrote:
you have to send the card in to redem it.
grandkids4-1611,

From: Jeff Dover <@yahoo.com>
Sorry, you are incorrect. The code on the back can and has been redeemed
at topps.com not by me. That card is now worthless. I suggest you contact
Topps immediately to get it straightened out.
Jeff

From: @comcast.net <@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: You've received a question about your eBay item, 2008 BOWMAN STERLING DESEAN JACKSON REDEMPTION CARD
To: "Jeff Dover" <@yahoo.com>
Date: Thursday, October 2, 2008, 8:05 PM


your right how do i contact topps?

From Me:

Go to Topps.com and find the contact information. Im not sure if there is anything they can do for you but the link is http://www.topps.com/contactus/ The customer relations number is 800-489-9149. Hope it works out for you.

Jeff

3 comments:

William Noetling said...

Good job, the guy ended the auction as well.

stusigpi said...

Thanks, I think she got it cleared up.

listeasy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.