About Me

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Update on Threads Ebay Madness

Our seller, factorydirectcases, also has tons of boxes of OPC Hockey for sale for 20 or so a box, way cheap. As I like Hockey, I added five of these to my invoice. I then received the following question:

Noticed you purchased 5 boxes of OPC 2008-2009 from factorydirectcases. Has he contacted you to state that he made an error in his listing and offered them to you at a higher price.?????

I responded: He has not, I also purchased 5 boxes of Donruss Threads Football. He sent me an invoice for everything. Something is wrong here, I just dont know what it is.

2 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

I just got my invoice for 2 boxes of threads and 2 boxes of OPC plus S+H... $112
I paid it.... *crosses fingers*

stusigpi said...

Thanks for the update. Let me know if he contacts you.