About Me

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

2008 Finest Football Box Break the Third

My third and final box of Finest football. I may get another one down the road but probably not any time soon.

The autos: Nobody of note, but I did get the /20 Green Jordy Nelson. Still trying to decide whether I want to send in the others and get them numbered.
Photobucket
Base: Well, they are base
Photobucket
Box loaders: /149 refractors
Photobucket
Refractors:
Regular:
Photobucket
Rookies: Something tells me I have seen these before. /699
Photobucket
Blue:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Green /299 and a couple blue
Photobucket
Black/99
Photobucket
Wait, that one at the top isn't black. You are right. Eli XFractor /25
Again, save your money on chrome and buy finest unless you can get a case of chrome for $200 because 3 or 4 of these boxes will yield almost as much. See Gellman's Chrome break.

No comments: