About Me

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Donruss

I figured that I have bashed Donruss on her a bit and so I wanted to offer to make a bit of amends, in front of my 25 readers if Donruss would like to take me up on the offer.

Here is the deal. I have bought 6 or so boxes of 2008 Donruss product and have a few more that I will probably buy here shortly. I have been all over your choice of autos/jerseys/patches.

To be fair my boxes have been bought from different cases and all of the reviews I have read, mostly negative, have been piecemeal. So, I would be willing (big sacrifice) to open a case, that you supply, of each of your products and give a full review to show what one might expect to get over the course of a case. I would give all of the base cards to charity, and raffle off the hits. Honestly I might keep one or two of the cards.

This would give everyone a true view of what can be expected.

No comments: