About Me

Monday, November 3, 2008

First Person gets 'em

So many of you guys are team collectors, the first person to post their favorite team gets all (minus the big ones) of my cards of that team untill all the teams have been selected. This applies to basketball, baseball, and football. All of my cards are from the last decade or so and it might take me a month or two to get them sorted. I expect nothing in return.

Post the team, then email me your address to jldoveror@yahoo.com. You may post one team per sport. To be clear, I am not sending out my jerseys or autos as a rule and if you pick the padres you arent getting my Gwynn Rc's, but you never know if I have a ton of doubles of that player.

I am doing this because I know alot of you guys and girls go crazy over your teams. I already have a stack of Marlins to go to Mario.

Why are you still reading? Post already.

Jeff

29 comments:

thenennthinning said...

San Francisco Giants :)

White Sox Cards said...

How generous! Chicago White Sox.

dayf said...

mmmmkay, Atlanta Braves.

Thanks for posting this at night for us insomniacs.

night owl said...

That'd be Dodgers for me. I'll have to shoot you an email in a couple days.

Alex said...

Wow, just yesterday, there was an article on CNN.com about internet rage. This is the opposite. Thanks.

Cincinnati Reds

ews said...

Great idea man!

Cleveland Indians

Cardboard Addiction said...

Red Sox. You're the Santa Claus of freakin cards! Thanks man!

Slette said...

New York Yankees, awesome!

stusigpi said...

No problem, keep the teams coming.

Wax Heaven said...

Wow, thanks for thinking of me!

mmosley said...

New York Mets!!!!!!

Billy Suter said...

Pirates over here, my good man.

Ninja Nate said...

Thanks!!
I'll take the phillies!

Captain Canuck said...

damn you dayf!!! No Atlanta for me I guess... so...
Baseball - Blue Jays
Football - Cowboys
Basketball- no thanks

That's awesome of you to do bud.

houstoncollector said...

Houston Texans and Houston Astros.

What teams do you collect, and I'll reciprocate?

stusigpi said...

Thanks houston, but nothing is required in exchange.

Rod said...

The everlovin, ever rebuilding San Diego Padres.

Matt said...

You've made a lurker come to the surface with this one. Love the blog, and thanks for all you've written and all to come in the future.
Baseball - Detroit Tigers
Football - Detroit Lions
Basketball - New York Knicks

(It's rough sometimes, this being a fan.)

rjf169 said...

Chicago Bears for me. Thanks!

Jared said...

If the Seattle Mariners and Denver Broncos are available. Ill take them. Thanks

The Diamond King said...

Another lurker to the surface! Great idea!
Football: Seahawks
Baseball: Cardinals
Basketball: Blazers

Thanks!

GCoolE said...

This is great news!!! My boys and I would love to have any of these that you might have.

Basketball: Lakers
Football: Rams

Thanks!!

DFra said...

Thanks.
Baseball: Twins
Basketball: Celtics
Football: Vikings

Motherscratcher said...

Wow, too bad the Tribe is gone.

I'll take the Cleveland Browns.

That is, if you don't mind sending them to a Buckeyes fan who has the occasional infantile temper tantrum.

William Noetling said...

Angels for Baseball!

Aron said...

Da Bulls?

Chris said...

New York Jets..Can I pay you for postage??

Thanks,
Chris

TheJaw said...

I would like any Minnesota Twins cards. Thank you.

TheJaw said...

Oops! I see the Twins are taken.

I will take these:
Oakland Athletics
San Francisco 49ers
Philadelphia 76ers