About Me

Friday, November 21, 2008

Upper Deck Replacement Take 2

I packaged up my Tim Hudson Heroes jersey /200 and my Bo Jackson jersey /50 and mailed them back to upper deck. As you may recall I had 180 or so damaged cards from my 5 box break. The upper deck policy was and still is a bit unclear, but in practice they only allow 40 cards to be returned at a time. The policy kinda reads that you only need to list every card if you want a exact replacements, but you must do that regardless.

Since it isn't worth my time to list out every card, I just listed and sent back Tim and Bo. I'll let you know how it turns out. These policies are terrible and are poor customer service. It's not my fault the cards were all bunged up. Obviously I wasn't trying to pull one over on them, I included UPC codes and wrappers. Plus I can't create miscut cards.

No comments: