About Me

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

10 Questions with Joe Collector

ROUND ONE:

1-If I didn't collect baseball cards, I'd collect comics or coins. I really enjoyed my years as a comic collector, in a lot of ways it is less expensive than Cards. Coins have alway been an interest of mine. Anything that carries a date on it makes me think of the history of the item. What was going on when it was produced.

2-My baseball heroes include one you probably wouldn't know from my blog or comments, and that person is Kirk Gibson. Frankly, the man just got it done. No excuses, no nothing, just got it done. The other, from the same year, is orel hershiser.

3-Every New Years I resolve to not add so much to my collection.

4-If I could spend a day with one person from baseball history, it would be The Mick. If we didn't have anything to talk about, he at least knew how to have a good time.

Round 2
1-What is your favorite kind of dog? The Bastard Breed. Jack Russell/Black Lab Mix

2-Who is your favorite baseball player? Pedro Guerrero, current is Randy Johnson

3-What is your favorite team? Dodgers/Cubs

4-What is your favorite baseball movie? Major League

5-What is your favorite baseball book? Lou Gehrig: One of Baseball's Greatest (Childhood of Famous Americans), read this book many years ago as a kid.

6-What is your favorite card? The 1979 Topps Pedro Guerrero Rookie

No comments: