About Me

Monday, December 15, 2008

2007 Upper Deck Masterpieces Baseball Box 2 of 3

Box 2 of 3.

See my last post for my review of the set.

The Box Topper:
Photobucket

The base: Once again 64 cards, no doubles. Here is the odd thing. I needed 36 cards to complete the set. I only got 11 of those in this box. A whopping 54 doubles. We will see how close I come to completing the set in my third box. Here are some highlights:
Photobucket
More Andrew Miller-Jo
Photobucket
Photobucket

Green Parallels:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Red and Blue /75 Nixon and /75 Maz:
Photobucket

The Hits: 3 Jerseys
Photobucket
The Auto: Justin Morneau
Photobucket

The best hit out of both boxes: Justin Morneau Auto.

Box 3 tomorrow.

1 comment:

Wax Heaven said...

Wow, nice Morneau!

If you ever want to trade it, contact this guy.

http://needmomorneau.wordpress.com/