About Me

Monday, December 8, 2008

3 Box Average Order

Today, after much deliberation and following my own advice, I placed an oder from DA cardworld.

I purchased the following:

3 2007 UD Masterpieces. I have very few if any 07 Baseball Products. In fact I am trying to think whether I have bought any 07 Baseball boxes? Why bought: These are around 45 a box. I think these are close to bottoming out. Might see them for $30 BIN in a few years, but I am not willing to wait that long. You can get them cheaper if you are patient on ebay, but as I said I want them 3 boxes at a time collation might be better that way. Your chances of getting the case hit(s) are better. Good rookies, Dice K, Lincecum, maybe some others.

3 2005 Finest Football Master Boxes: Price Paid $61. Again, these have hit bottom or close. I am sure you can find them cheaper if you try, but I don't really care. Rodgers, Barber, others.

3 2006 Finest Football Master Boxes: Price Paid $65. Again, these have hit bottom or close. I am sure you can find them cheaper if you try, but I don't really care. yup, copy and paste from above. Pretty good rookies, Bush looks like he has something in him. I could end up with a bunch of crappy auto's but thats the chance you take.

1 box SP Authentic Baseball. This is a free bonus if you spend $500 or more.

Not time to post for the contest yet. I expect I will get these sometime next week.

In the meantime, I couldn't resist an 07-08 Finest Basketball box for $43 plus shipping. That should arrive shortly.

No comments: