About Me

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

3 Box Average Update

Ok, looks like the 3 box average is going to be a 2-3 box average break. I am getting 2 boxes of 2008 Masterpieces football $54 each plus shipping, and I could only get 2 boxes of the 05 Finest football $60, though I ordered 3. Anyway, I should get them saturday or Monday. I am still getting 3 boxes of 07 Masterpieces Baseball $44, 3 2006 Finest Football $64 and 3 boxes of 2007 Donruss Classics Football $24 Loose packs, and the 1 box of 07 Sp authentic Baseball $Free, 1 box Leaf Limited $60.

So start thinking about what my best hits might be for the contest.

2 comments:

thenennthinning said...

best hit for the whole order or for each product? i got your package in the mail today btw and wrote a blog entry on it, thanks a bunch!

stusigpi said...

Best hit for each product.