About Me

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Group Case Break

Anybody interested in doing a Group case break? Personally, I think it would be fun to bust a case (or two) of Chrome football, Gear, threads, Finest, etc. I would do maybe 32 slots, one per team to keep it cheap. For example, a case of Leaf Limited football could be done for $52 a slot. For less than the cost of a box you could get, most likely, a ton of good hits for your favorite team. Threads football could be done for $30 a slot. Threads baseball could be done for 45 a slot, thats a 20 box case. I would do random teams, allow trading. I would imagine a case would get you all of your favorite teams autos and such out of that series. I would be willing to do any sport, but I would think that baseball or football would be the most popular. Any interest?

I would video the entire case break. The prices would include shipping the cards to you,including base if you would like. i know some of you dont care about the base and I would ship you just what you wanted. I would list all the hits in a post by box. Please leave a comment if you are interested.

4 comments:

thenennthinning said...

I would be down for threads baseball

Captain Canuck said...

I'd be in... but the random teams scare me...
Football or baseball is good for me.

Dave said...

Hmm ... if you do a football case break, I'd be interested if I could have the Buffalo Bills. I'm not really a football card collector, but I would be interested in Bills cards. And there probably aren't that may Bills fans out there to compete with. Let me know...

Dan said...

I'd be in for a baseball case break...threads is intriguing.