About Me

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy Hannakuh

Yes I know the first day of hannakuh was the 22nd, but whatever.

Thanks for reading. I appreciate you taking the time to read and all of your comments. I wish people would comment a bit more, ask questions whatever.

My blog is almost 4 months old and since October 19th I have had 7396 page loads, and 4244 unique visitors. A unique visitor is one that hasn't visited for at least 6 hours.

Anyway have a merry christmas and continue on with your Hannakuh.

2 comments:

Alex said...

I've enjoyed reading your blog and your box breaks. Thanks.

DaveH said...

Merry Christmas Jeff!!!
Hope the weather breaks and that you are not impacted by the inevitable flooding and mudslides from the thaw. I look forward to seeing what you have in store for 2009.