About Me

Friday, January 23, 2009

2006 Leaf Rookies and Stars Box 3 of 3

Box 3 of 3

I noticed my last post on the second box was a bit uninspired. The reason being that Donruss and leaf products don't do much for me other than the hits. I bought these because I have none of the releases from these years and I thought it would be fun to start with a clean slate and bust a few boxes. I might pick up some singles if anything strikes me.

Parallels: I did pull some decent parallels.
Clinton Portis /25
Photobucket
I know I have at least one reader that will drool a bit over this card
Photobucket
Greenway /49

The hits:
Photobucket
/799

Photobucket
/110

Antonio Gates
Photobucket
/250 On the back it says "Game worn Item" Could this be his socks? Maybe his stirups?

The "big" hit
Photobucket
Vince Young /249. This would have been a massive hit two years ago. This is the "regular" set card. The pic doesn't do justice to the auto. It is much crappier in person.

3 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

That VY card woulda been huge. It's a keeper for sure. Either he'll be back in a couple of seasons, and it'll be huge again... or he'll be a bust, in which case it'll be worth nothing like it is now.

stusigpi said...

I think the Eagles should bring Young in. Mcnabb style and McNabb could probably relate to him and mentor him.

Some guy has the Young listed for $150 BIN. I think that was BV some time ago.

Pastor Justin said...

You know that Greenway is too sweet.