About Me

Thursday, January 15, 2009

2008 Leaf Limited Football Box 2 Break Review

See my first break here: 2008 Leaf Limited Box 1.

16 packs/5 cards/$80 shipped

The Base Set: The base set is ok. Typical Leaf/Donruss product. I had a few damaged cards. These foil board cards really show any tiny ding. Donruss really needs to find a solution. Maybe the packs need to be held in place tighter. I don't care to build a set of these. I'll admit I buy these for the hits.
Photobucket

Inserts/Parallels: Tons, tons and some more tons of parallels /125:
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Jerseys:
Calvin Johnson /81. I think this was supposed to be a patch. Its silver and super thick, but single color none the less.
Photobucket
Jim Otto: The definition of tough. /100
Photobucket
Dual Matching Numbers /100
Photobucket

The Auto: /299. Not bad given the run the Cardinals are on.
Photobucket

Not a bad box, but not as good as the first. Compared to some I have seen on the blowout forums, I did ok.

No comments: