About Me

Monday, January 5, 2009

2008 Upper Deck Masterpieces Baseball Box 4 of 5

Box 4 of 5

The base set: I didn't get any doubles in this box. I am only 8 cards short of a base set going into the last box. I got 5 Sp's

The Parallels:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Red:
Photobucket
Blue: Stan the Man. This is a beautiful card.
Photobucket

Jersey: Berkman, meh.
Photobucket

The Auto: Moooooooooooooose
Photobucket

Pretty excited about the Moose Skowron auto. Again, could use two or so of these a box. The jersey cards work with this set but, again, there needs to be a couple or three of these a box. Hopefully Mario's post about a company ditching jersey and bat cards or GU in general is correct. I would much rather have autos anyway.

2 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

seen any better prices on '09 Topps Heritage than $65 shipped?
(keeping in mind I'm in the third igloo on the left...)

you're my online price guy...

DaveH said...

I agree that Musial card is beautiful. All that red on the Dunn card, on the other hand, is a bit hard to look at.