About Me

Saturday, January 24, 2009

2008 Upper Deck Masterpieces Baseball Box 7 of 11

Yup, almost a case of these bad boys. I'm not really sure why I like these, although paying 25-35 a box probably has something to do with it. I have yet to pull a Jeter or Griffey auto out of anything.

The Base Set: I think I am still 2-3 SP's away from the set through 10 boxes. I haven't received the 11th box yet. Here are some SP's
Photobucket
Photobucket
and a damaged Reggie:
Photobucket

Framed cards: I am getting really close to a black framed set. I buy lots on the bay for a few bucks.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Red parallel Jetah:
Photobucket
A little too off Center for my tastes. I have yet to figure out the ratio of base set Black and Red Frame to the SP Black and Red frame since they are not serialed.

The Jersey:
Arod is a bit off center too, I realize it is just the frame.
Photobucket
Still Single Color though.
The Auto:
This is the first jersey/auto I have pulled
Photobucket
Odd that these are not serialed. Perhaps UD made quite a few more of some players than others. Especially give the revelations about how much certain players charge for their autos.

No comments: