About Me

Thursday, January 29, 2009

2008 Upper Deck Masterpieces Baseball Box 10 of 11

Box 10

More Sp's:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Framed Parallel:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Green Parallel:
Pujols. I didn't think I had gotten any other Pujols framed cards other than the black. Someone asked me if I had and I said no. Sorry, I didn't think I did.
Photobucket

The Jersey(s):
This box came with two jerseys, no auto. I got that other box that had 1 auto and no jersey card.
Photobucket
Photobucket

It is clear from the pictures that this box had some collation issues. The two Stargell SP's, and only 4 total framed cards. I did get the Pujols, again, i'm sorry to the person I told that I didn't get any others. OOps.

In contrast with the 2007, 2008 has had some serious problems with collation. Lack of hits, doubles, damaged cards technically not a collation issue. I think UD should consider bringing Masterpieces back in the future.

2 comments:

Wax Heaven said...

Have you pulled even one decent autograph from 2008 yet? This is disheartening.

stusigpi said...

I got the Moose Skowron auto, that was pretty cool. I will get that list to you as soon as I post the 11th box tonight.