About Me

Friday, January 30, 2009

Winner-jo, Beckett-jo, Topps-jo, treasury-jo

Oh c'mon a joe collector and his prize from Beckett.

A while ago I was informed that I had won a prize from Beckett. It could be cards, it could be an unopened box, or whatever. Luckily I had a lake in my bathroom that required the plumber and I had to be home to let him in when this arrived:
Photobucket
So I opened it
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
and found this:
Photobucket
Photobucket
I have wanted to bust a box of this stuff for a while and hadn't seen any busts, although I am sure they are available on the tube. I am/was psyched. This is a $50-$80 box with packs in shops going for a Shite load.
I also found this:
Photobucket
Photobucket

I will post the break tomorrow as I am on my way to the Keizer Valcanoes Hot Stove fund raiser silent auction buffet dinner thing with some people and some of them important, I am not one of those.

1 comment:

Captain Canuck said...

well, I'm certainly not the biggest basketball fan in the world... but free is free.
sweet prize....