About Me

Saturday, February 21, 2009

2005 Topps Finest Football Box 6 of 6

We have now come to the end of the 2005 Finest Football boxes, until I buy some more. These are a ton of fun to open because you have 3 shots at a killer auto. I'm not saying I did well with this box. I'm just saying it was filled with awesomeness. I didn't buy any boxes of 2005 product, and didn't buy any Finest of any kind until a few months ago. That's not true, I accidently bought a box of 98-99 Finest Basketball. When I say accidently, I mean accidently. I thought it was two boxes. One 97 and one 98 finest baseball. Yup, I'm an idiot. Anyway, the nice thing about buying product that is almost 4 years old is that you know who the rookies are that have panned out and those that have as many minutes as me.

The Topper:
Photobucket

The White Refractors:
Photobucket

The White Xfractors:
Photobucket
I hate Brady, but don't mind getting a card like this.

The Blue:
Photobucket

Green and Blue Xfractor:
Photobucket

The Autos: I think they speak for themselves
Photobucket
Merriman and Jacobs Xfractor.

2 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

Jeff,
my wife keeps giving me flak about these...
she loves football
she likes the Colts
she likes shiny
and she says you don't post enough pictures....

stusigpi said...

I'll try harder next time.