About Me

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

2007 Upper Deck Masterpieces Baseball Box 5 of 8 - Case Hit

Box 5 of 8

The Base Set: 90 Cards, takes 3 boxes to complete.

The Green Parallel: Getting closer to finishing by the day.
Photobucket
Perhaps one of the best cards ever made.
Photobucket

Reddish Parallel: David Ortiz
Photobucket

Blue Parallel: Dice-K /75. Pretty Psyched about this.
Photobucket

The Jerseys: Galvine and Smoltz Hell Yeah, oh and um Halladay
Photobucket

The Auto: Zimmerman.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

being the resident Canadian... and a huge Bravos fan, the Glavine and Smoltz would be awesome, but so would the Halladay. No um about it.

grant said...

That buth gives me shivers just the background fits I don't know but I LOVE THST CARD! any 07 masterpiece you want for it except my mnatle box topper? Grant, Old school pack buster.

grant said...

I misspelled mantle now the sox curse is on me! SH** got excited. Grant old school pack buster or wh o's your favorite team or player? sorry just don't know all about everyone right now!

stusigpi said...

Favorite Football is probably Warner, baseball is Randy Johnson, although I don't particularly collect the cards. Mainly I am trying to complete the framed parallel sets from 07, 08 baseball and 08 football masterpieces.