About Me

Monday, February 23, 2009

2008 Upper Deck Masterpieces Football Box 6 of 6

I have 6 of 6 in the title, but there will probably be more. I just can't get enough of this stuff.

The Base Set: I long ago made a base set, I still have a few painted rookies and Time Warps to get.


The Painted Rookies: Matt Ryan and Mendenhall
Photobucket

The Time Warp: Eli looks a bit funky in this pic. His face seems a bit fat.
Photobucket

The Framed Parallels:
Black
I have more Mannings and Kevin Smiths than I know what to do with.
Photobucket

My Booty is all Red:
Photobucket
Wow that was terrible and I sincerely appologize.

The bronze, brown, whatever they are.
Photobucket

The Jerseys:
Bowe and Dorsey
Photobucket

The Auto:
Jason Campbell
Photobucket
This guy shows flashes of brilliance and then lloks terrible at times.

2 comments:

Groat said...

Hey, if you don't want the Campbell I'll gladly trade/pay you for it. I do agree though, he played pretty great in the beginning of the season but steadily went downhill after that.

Captain Canuck said...

Hey bud, my wife is liking the pictures.... she didn't like the comment about having too many Peytons...
now I have to get her one.