About Me

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Centerpiece of my collection Part 2

After my blog bat around post about the centerpiece of my collection to which Gellman stated:

Wow, a whole wonderbread box filled with boxed sets, that rocks in so many ways. Add in the "YOU CRASH THE GAME" redemption set, and you get a winner.

After I ran out of room in that box that my grandfather made me, he asked me what I wanted next. I described a cabinet that could fit 800 count boxes to keep my sets in. In 1986, this is what he made.

Photobucket
Open it up and you find:
Photobucket
At the time I was a set builder. I think the wood is pine.
Pull the drawers out and
Photobucket
That 89 upper deck factory set has been in there since christmas of 89.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This cabinet means quite a lot to me and with the last post, is the centerpiece of my collection.

1 comment:

Groat said...

Your grandfather seems like a really great person.