About Me

Sunday, February 8, 2009

The cover-up

I always tell my clients that the cover up is worse than the crime. What did Martha Stewart go to prison for? Not insider trading that was the focus of the initial investigation, but the cover-up.

MLB, MLBPA and the players are guilty. In 2003 when these tests were done, MLB knew that its biggest stars were juiced and said nothing. In fact, the test was designed to determine whether MLB needed a steroid policy for testing. If few players tested positive then there would be none. The number of players that tested positive far exceeded the number allowed.

Essentially, MLB has been lying to the fans. They knew that AROD, amongst others were cheaters. Don't give me that crap about it not being against the rules, that there was no penalty in place so we should let them go. The players cheated, they knew it and we knew it. I actually had a guy tell me that he didn't believe Bonds took roids becasue "they haven't proven it" Come on man. Really. The worst part is, MLB and MLBPA covered it up.

As a side note. I was hoping by saying that Bonds is a cheater and a liar and he took roids roids roids, that he would some how find out and sue me so I could go through the discovery process with him. Yeah, San Francisco Giants, I saw that you read my drivel about that Salem-Keizer Volcanoes Hot Stove Winter thing. I know you saw what I wrote about your boys. No response? Nothing about how its not true. Don't tell me you don't care. I know better. You know its true. You might be the worst of all. You knew Bonds was a cheater and a liar. You acted like nothing was wrong and then pimped him out. Weak man, weak.

1 comment:

Greene Queen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.