About Me

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Really?

I finally joined the cardboard connection thing today and on the front page was this group buy thing. Hopefully the link works. Anyway, there is a list of prices included in the post. The one thing that sticks out at me is the $115 for the prime cuts, which I'm sure is a typo.

The first paragraph touts the "lowest possible prices". Really? Really?

UD X at $65 is the lowest possible price? Really? Dude, boxes are $43 on ebay, and I can get them for much less.

08 Masterpieces Baseball at $70. Really? Try $40 at Blowout right now.

I want to know who the 12 people are that are in for this group buy that are also paying $10 for shipping when you get free shipping from Blowout, DA and and host of others out there.

Here's to you Gemtradingcards, Mr. Way Overpriced Wax Guy Desguising himself as "Lowest Possible Price Guy". Dick.

4 comments:

Motherscratcher said...

Dude, how can you say it isn't the lowest price when you have to add 1.99% if using paypal otherwise he's LOSING money? Those people selling it for much less on Ebay must be sportscard philanthropists.

stusigpi said...

I'm WAY out of line.

Groat said...

I noticed the same things when I read that the first time. Maybe it's lower than the stores' prices, but if you're on TCC you probably already know all about DA, Blowout, Atlanta Sports Cards and the others.

Voluntarheel said...

The end of this post was hilarious. Something we have all thought in our minds at one point about something.