About Me

Monday, February 16, 2009

Trade with Blowout

I ran across this a couple of days ago and finally decided to give it a good read. I think many of us have bunches of autos and jerseys we could care less about.

But a couple of things caught my attention about this offer. First, all of the cards have to be if players pictured in Pro Uniforms. No rookie photo shoots, etc. etc. etc. The rules don't really seem to fit any particular end, but its their BBQ.

Something struck me funny though. NO PRESS PASS. Does that mean that press pass is so crappy they don't want it? You can pay us $75 for a box, but you will pull crap that is so bad we don't want it back.

I have no idea what the purpose of the program is and thus I have no idea why the rules are what they are, I just thought it was funny.

1 comment:

Laurens said...

I think Blowout resells the cards to companies who make repacks like Fairfield, who then turns around and puts the various types of cards in their products to be resold through retail outlets.

I.E. one guaranteed GU/AU card for $10 at Target or whatever.