About Me

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Upper Deck Damaged Card Update

After spending Sunday through Wednesday in South Carolina, I returned to the Pacific Northwest late last night to find a package from Upper Deck.

Some time ago I had sent two framed parallel cards, a Johnny Bench SP, and a host of parallel cards from UD Heroes Football with damaged corners. The Masterpieces cards were replaced, but the Heroes were just sent back to me. I was sent 3 packs of Masterpieces and 3 packs of RETAIL Icons Football.

I did get two framed cards out of Masterpieces packs and of course nothing out of the retail packs.

1 comment:

Motherscratcher said...

Sweet. Sounds like they really took care of you.

Doesn't it make you feel all warm and fuzzy to know that the card company to whom you've given so much money cares so much about treating the customer well?

3 retail packs. Wow.