About Me

Sunday, March 22, 2009

2008 Topps Allen & Ginter Box 3 of 12

Box 3...

and the Mandatory Plug for the 2009 Finest Case Break. Again, the case has been ordered and the break is going to occur whether I am able to get 18 more people or not, so you can join in without having to worry about whether I can fill it up. I will take any unused spots. The cheapest I have seen boxes on ebay is $80 and that is not a buy it now that is opening bid.

It should be noted that Finest has been delayed until 4/22/09.

Only two hits in this box:
The Jersey:
Photobucket
The Auto:
This is a Level A Auto apparently, Dean Karnazes:
Photobucket

6 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

2 crap hits, huh? That looks like one of my boxes...

stusigpi said...

After Manny and Pujolness in the first two boxes plus having 4 hits in each, this box was a real downer. Before I opened the rest I thought the first 2 were flukes.

ryanmemorabilia said...

If you happen to get #83 and/ or 312, please let me know. They are the last two cards I need from the set.

halloffamehawk said...

I don't see how anybody can call these "crap hits". You've been extremely lucky so far to get 3 autos from 3 boxes. They are supposed to be seeded 1 every 2.

stusigpi said...

Hall

The case has been great so far. Captains comments were to this box only. It's great to pull an auto, especially the group a's, but this guy? The jersey is very simple and kind of a run of the mill single color.

I'll tell you my luck didn't end with the first two boxes. I have a box with 5 hits coming up.

stusigpi said...

Hall

The case has been great so far. Captains comments were to this box only. It's great to pull an auto, especially the group a's, but this guy? The jersey is very simple and kind of a run of the mill single color.

I'll tell you my luck didn't end with the first two boxes. I have a box with 5 hits coming up.