About Me

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

2008 Topps Allen & Ginter Box 6 of 12

Box 6

The Bat Card: Yeah, I don't like these.
Jeff Kent
Photobucket

Jersey:
Lisa Leslie
The piece is too small and slides around inside the card. I wonder if the person that cut this knew they screwed it up and just didn't say anything.
Photobucket

Richie Sexson
Richie broke my heart. I liked him as a player and he just sucked last year.
Photobucket

Jim Thome:
Photobucket

No auto this time, but another 4 hits. The Leslie is a tough pull apparently.

2 comments:

grant said...

Besides the fact that you noted the cut is to small, That lisa leslie card looks pretty cool Iv'e personally never seen one myself ( I'll have to look it up)Very nce pull. Grant

Alex said...

i would be interested in trading for the lisa leslie card if you are interested.