About Me

Thursday, March 12, 2009

2008 Topps Allen & Ginter Case First Impressions

The case is ripped. My opinion: Meh.

Results: I got 2 rip cards, 1 A Auto, 1 B Auto and a few others. Some boxes had 5 hits, some 2. I got 1 redemption. I do have very very special surprise pull. Well it surprised the hell out of me.

I also got some pretty messed up mini cards. I think I can do without these things. The Black Border mini's are a little ridiculous. If it is impossible to build a set from 1-2 cases then I don't want them in my boxes. I got a bunch of damaged minis.

Box Break posts will start Saturday or Sunday. It will take me all of Saturday to get them sorted.

Do I rip the cards, or leave them be?


2008 Allen & Ginter, Allen and Ginter, Ginter and Allen?

4 comments:

Wax Heaven said...

Did you get any printing plates and silk cards?

What about Andrew Miller?

stusigpi said...

No silks, no plates, no Miller-jo that I can recall.

Wax Heaven said...

No silk or plates and just two autographs?

Jesus. Sorry to hear.

stusigpi said...

I got more than 2 autos, but only 2 of note.