About Me

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

2009 Baseball Finest Case Break? Group with a Twist

SEE THE UPDATED POST HERE

$24.50 a slot. $46 for 2 30 slots
Here is how it would work. As the cards come out of the pack, front to back they are counted off until I reach 30. If you are in slot 1 you get the first card if you are in slot 2 you get the second and so on. Once I go through the list I start at the top and go through until all the cards are assigned. The list is re-randomized after the sixth pack. There are 8 boxes/12 packs/5 cards, thus there are 480 cards per case. That would be 16 cards per person.

There are 16 auto patches per case. Everyone is guaranteed cards. The packs will be all put into a big box and drawn randomly and opened in no particular order.

The product will be released on the 30th. Break will happen on the 6th 7th or 8th. I realize we are getting toward the end of the month. If you want to committ but pay on the 1st, just let me know. I will order when we get to 15 spots. The break will happen regardless of whether I am able to fill every spot. I will pick up the rest.

Find 2 Numbered Autograph Rookie Patch Cards per master box 10 Numbered Parallel Cards per box One 2009 Rookie redemption per box
Paypal to stusigpi@hotmail.com.

Questions?
1. Iamjoecollector (paid)
2. Motherscratcher (paid)
3. Captain Canuck (paid)
4. HEB (paid)
5. Zman40 (paid)
6. Dkrill (paid)
7. Pop startled aka chuck (paid)
8. Houstoncollector
9. Ghost of Corey S. (paid)
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

7 comments:

Motherscratcher said...

Sounds like a good idea.

Money sent for 1 slot.

mmosley said...

Question: Do the card companies usually place the refractor, patch, relic, etc in the same place in each pack (Ex: Base, Base, Parallel, Relic, Auto)? If they do, Person #1,6,11,16,21,&26 will always get the first cards in packs. Other positions would always get the relic, etc in each pack.

stusigpi said...

good point. The list is rerandomized after the sixth pack if there are indeed 5 cards in the packs with the patches. If not, it isn't necessary. If there are only 3 cards per pack and the patch it will not follow the pattern.

Good comment.

zman40 said...

I guess I am in! Should be interesting.

Pop Startled said...

I'm in...

Pop Startled said...

I guess I should leave more info...contact me at chuckna21@yahoo.com. When's the case break?

houstoncollector said...

I'm in, but can't pay until next Wednesday. Put me down for one slot, unless you'd prefer to wait until I can send.