About Me

Monday, March 23, 2009

Exquisite Case Breaks - Just a thought

I don't have much hope for this given the cost.

2008 Exquisite Case: $46 a slot 32 slots or $79 a slot 18 slots and everyone gets a "hit" The base card would be randomly assigned.

2007 Exquisite Case: $35 a slot 32 slots or $71 a slot 15 slots and everyone gets a "hit" The base card would be randomly assigned.

2006 Exquisite Case: $35 a slot 32 slots or $71 a slot 15 slots and everyone gets a "hit" The base card would be randomly assigned.

3 comments:

Pop Startled said...

I'd definitely take a slot for any...but let me know if this actually happens.

BTW, thanks for posting on the new A&G...what a great product. Do you like this year's more than previous years? I have to admit that, though there were few hits, I'm still partial to the first year. That case break for me was alot of fun.

stusigpi said...

This is the first year I have opened. I may do some 07. AG is a bit expensive for what you get but I don't dislike it. After the case is done being posted, I think many of you will be surprised at how it turned out.

Pastor Justin said...

Jeff-

Just a note. 2008 Exquisite would only have "18" slots as there are only 6 "hits" per box. That would adjust your per slot cost.