About Me

Sunday, April 5, 2009

2008-09 Topps T-51 Murad Box 6 of 12

Back on track with Box 6. All of the promised hits are safely in Toploaders.

The Jersey:
Bosh Again!
Photobucket

And now a quick comment on case collation: I have no idea how cases are packed out. I have some ideas, but I am not going to venture a guess because I just don't know. Steve from Sports Card File could probably tell us. Anyway, I have busted a few cases and come up with some crazy results.

My 2008 Topps Allen and Ginter Case was done well. There were no hit doubles at all. Lots of Braves hits, but that's not a collation problem per se.

My 07-08 SPX Basketball case was a different story. I did get a LeBron, but I also got 3 Boobie Gibson autos. The Same damn card. I also got a Plathora of Joakim Noah Autos and such.

My Half Case of 06-07 Finest Basketball. Maybe the other half of the case had all the Reddicks and Morrisons. As I got Nothing. Not a big deal you say. Tell that to someone that would have opened that case when it came out. Although I did get that auto suit patch /50 Morrison.

2007 Artifacts Football: Yes I got the Adrian Peterson /25 parallel, but none of the regular AP rookies. Considering I got 4 of every other rookie, that is terrible collation.

06-07 Sp Authentic Basketball Case. Collation was good. No Rookie auto Doubles.

Anyway, how do you get double Hits? Does the guy or girl putting the packs in boxes and boxes in cases just screw it up?

The Silk /25
I think its Sean Williams.
Photobucket

The Auto:
T-Mac Awesome!
Photobucket

Looks like Topps made the stickers a little taller top to bottom as to head off that pesky cut off auto nastiness that we run into sometimes.

No comments: