About Me

Thursday, April 23, 2009

2009 Finest List Randomization

Ok I used Random.org as you will see in the video. I think I hit the randomize button 3 times before I started pasting the list into the Wordpad document. I saved that document and will email it to anyone that requests it. Unless I can figure out how to embed it into this post.

As you can see from the video I just kept copying and pasting into the document until I got to 16. I did one too many so I had to erase one. Also, because I am not taking part in the break, it doesn't matter to me who goes where. It may be hard to see the video, but this is my first go at this and the list is below. Again, there is no audio. Nobody wants to hear me talk.

Questions??





2009 Finest Group Break List - Free Legal Forms

5 comments:

houstoncollector said...

Just so everyone knows: I'm interested in trading anything I get for Astros. All base I get? I want Astros Base. Refractors? Same. AU/GU/Patches, more than likely (unless I pull like a David Price and someone else pulls a no-name Astro. ;) )

Motherscratcher said...

I'm with you Houston Collector. I'd do the same for the Indians unless it's a star for, like, Tony Graffanino.

beardy said...

Yep, I'll do the same, but I'm looking for Orioles.

--David said...

I'll trade for Indians, too... Maybe there will bee a 'bidding war' for Tribe cards.

Offy said...

From busting a box myself and watching a couple of breaks online, it looks like we're going to have 8 extra cards. The packs with rookie redemption cards contain 6 cards and each box yields 61 cards. Just something to think about before we start the break. Maybe a nice way to reward the first 8 people who committed to the break or one last randomization will need to be done.

As far as the break itself goes, I'd love to trade for any unwanted Red Sox refractors. Also, I'm looking to put the set together so if anyone ends up wanting to trade their base cards, maybe I've got something in my collection that would interest you after the break.

Good luck everyone!