About Me

Friday, April 24, 2009

Anyone interested in a 10 Tin 2007 Sweet Spot Football Group Break?

18.50 a team? Trading allowed. Random.org. Send to Stusigpi@hotmail.com. Normal rundown of a group break. Everything done and posted on youtube.
Configuration: 1 pack per tin/box. 6 cards per pack.

Checklist found Here

2 jersey + 2 auto + 2 base = 6 cards

CONTENT HIGHLIGHTS
* Find more content than before in 2007 Sweet Spot Football!!
* All Sweet Spot Signatures printed on rainbow foil board!
* Look for a Rookie Sweet Spot Signature and a 2nd serial numbered Sweet Spot Signature or Sweet Pigskin Autograph in every tin!

PRODUCT BREAKDOWN
Autograph Cards - All serial numbered
* Sweet Spot Sigs
* Sweet Spot Sigs Gold Parallel
* Sweet Spot Sigs Variation
* Sweet Spot Pigskin Sigs
* Sweet Spot Pigskin Gold Parallel Sigs
* Sweet Spot Pigskin Sigs Variation
* Sweet Spot Rookie Sigs Parallel
* Sweet Spot Pigskin Dual Sigs

Memorabilia, Parallels, and Insert Cards
* Sweet Swatch Jersey
* Sweet Swatch Patch - Serial numbered

Regular Cards and Rookies - Serial numbered
* Regular Cards(100)
* Sweet Spot Signatures

1. I Am Joe Collector (host)
2. I Am Joe Collector (host)
3. Holy Hitter
4. Groat
5. Groat
6. Pop Startled
7. Pop Startled
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32

5 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

refresh my lazy memory... how many cards will that net me? or rather, how many cards is there in this case? and link a checklist man... what? you want me to look it up all by myself?

Holy Hitter said...

I am in for 1 slot. Will shoot you paypal once it looks like it is going to fill (I am done trying to do cases over at SCU...)

Groat said...

I'm going to go the HH route and take two slots and send the cash when this fills.

Personally, I like the SS tins. They don't beat around the bush with base cards, and end up being like a lower-end 07 Leaf Limited. The resell value of the autos aren't as high as some other sets, but I like the way they look.

Pop Startled said...

I love Groat's (and HH's) logic. Put me down for two slots as well. How does the team selection work? Is the team randomly assigned to you?

stusigpi said...

Pop

The teams are randomly assigned. I put the names of all the teams in randomize it three times.

Thus if you are in slot 6 and after the randomization the Browns are in the 6 spot, that's who you get.