About Me

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Anyone interested in a 10 Tin 2007 Sweet Spot Football Group Break?

This Break will Happen regardless of whether it fills up all the way, i will pick up all the slack on my own dime.

I will let you know when I am going to collect the money. I want to let this fill up a bit before I collect the cash.

18.50 a team? Trading allowed. Random.org. Send to Stusigpi@hotmail.com. Normal rundown of a group break. Everything done and posted on youtube.
Configuration: 1 pack per tin/box. 6 cards per pack.

Checklist found Here

2 jersey + 2 auto + 2 base = 6 cards

CONTENT HIGHLIGHTS
* Find more content than before in 2007 Sweet Spot Football!!
* All Sweet Spot Signatures printed on rainbow foil board!
* Look for a Rookie Sweet Spot Signature and a 2nd serial numbered Sweet Spot Signature or Sweet Pigskin Autograph in every tin!

PRODUCT BREAKDOWN
Autograph Cards - All serial numbered
* Sweet Spot Sigs
* Sweet Spot Sigs Gold Parallel
* Sweet Spot Sigs Variation
* Sweet Spot Pigskin Sigs
* Sweet Spot Pigskin Gold Parallel Sigs
* Sweet Spot Pigskin Sigs Variation
* Sweet Spot Rookie Sigs Parallel
* Sweet Spot Pigskin Dual Sigs

Memorabilia, Parallels, and Insert Cards
* Sweet Swatch Jersey
* Sweet Swatch Patch - Serial numbered

Regular Cards and Rookies - Serial numbered
* Regular Cards(100)
* Sweet Spot Signatures

1. I Am Joe Collector (host)
2. I Am Joe Collector (host)
3. Holy Hitter (paid)
4. Groat
5. Groat
6. Pop Startled
7. Pop Startled
8. Grant (Paid)
9. Grant (Paid)
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32

2 comments:

grant said...

I'll take 1 or two spots. remind me how I the steps I need to take to pay you through paypal ( sorry getting it slowly!) any Idea on when the break will go down? Grant old school pack buster Probly two gotta chech pay pal real quick

grant said...

OKI'l take two spots on this one LMK if have basketball or baseball coming before this break. I really want in on the A&G break so let me know when that's going on so I can add some funds to paypal for that one as well. any idea on when the 07 Sweet spot break will happen? Grant old school pack buster. Since I don't know finest very well how is a trade for a gold Felix hernandez ref. and a Griffey JR. Blue ref. for my #1 redemtion? Is that fair? I' not even sure if the redemtion is an auto or what? Just that it's a R/C does the #1 have any significance? You all know better then I do after my 20 year collecting break! thanks for any input. And I'll be in on every break you do from here on out you took a lot of time and personal effort to do the finest break and it was nice to see everyone was willing to chip in so no one got Skunked! you don't ssee that on any box breaks at least I have'nt! Awsome group here I'm glad to becomea part of some true collectors! again thanks