About Me

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Ebay pickups and some Finest Redemptions, but first..

A Pete Rose Auto Ball. I may have posted a pic of this before. I know,I know, Pete is a signing whore, but I like him:
Photobucket
That's a Cerwin Vega 12" that it resides on.

The Finest Redemptions:
Photobucket
All shipped in different packages. Topps, you can save a lot of money by shipping redemptions together.
A black refractor Redemption /79
Photobucket
This was shipped certified mail. Not sure how much that cost.

Finest Redemptions that were an Ebay pickup:
Boone, at least I think these were redemptions.
Photobucket
Photobucket
17 Red Parallels $15 shipped. That was a Best Offer on a $40 BIN.

Photobucket
Yes, those are real autos

Xman and Ridnour Auto /33 $4 shipped
Photobucket

A Yankees lot:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Some more finest:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sasha:
Photobucket

and finally, my SCU April Group Break stuff:
Photobucket

I am still working with this new camera, it is very nice to use, but the up close pics are a bit inconsistent. I'll work on it.

1 comment:

--David said...

Does your camera have a 'macro' setting? It probably looks like a flower on the dial or settings options. That will help focus your closeups... Unless you are like me, and you move too much regardless of the setting. :-)