About Me

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hi, my name is Joe Collector

and I think UFC sucks. Don't get me wrong, most of those guys could handily kick my flat white ass, but the fans are the hugest douches ever. Also, nothing like 1:45 of filler for 15 minutes worth of fighting. Although the fighting is sometimes good, sometimes crap.

I know all of the fans are 5'7", 240lb beefcakes, or large muscley douche but for the love of god stop wearing your retarded (yup I said it and I don't care, save your angry email.) tapout, affliction or what ever dumbass t-shirts that are affiliated with UFC douche fighting teams. Here is a tip:

Everyone is laughing at you, and no one thinks you are cool. I have been at strip clubs (I don't go with other dudes only women) and bars when a group of guys will come in with bandanas, tatts, UFC type shirts and trying to look all badass. As they walk past, the number of out and out laughter and chuckles I see are ridiculous.

You know who you are and I think I've made my point. Good Day.

3 comments:

Ross said...

I guess that means I should return my Tap-Out wife beater and Zubaz pants.

Groat said...

I'm going to have to disagree with you as to UFC sucking. The fights are usually pretty sweet to watch, but then again I'm not super into the sport. When I was in Iraq, the fights would come on live for free on AFN and repeat a few times after that. Every single time there was a UFC fight scheduled, I swear work got done at double time simply so you could go back and watch TV.

I'll agree with your assessment on the stereotypical fan base, though. Gotta love the guys who act so tough, even though they've never been in a fight themselves.

This is That Was Great said...

I agree wholeheartedly, the fighting's amazing, but the scene is polluted.