About Me

Monday, May 4, 2009

2007 Sweet Spot Football 10 Tin Group Break

This Break will Happen regardless of whether it fills up all the way, i will pick up all the slack on my own dime. I am shooting for the 28th as the group break day. If you want to grab a spot and pay in a few days, thats ok.

I will let you know when I am going to collect the money. I want to let this fill up a bit before I collect the cash.

18.50 a team? Trading allowed. Random.org. Send to Stusigpi@hotmail.com. Normal rundown of a group break. Everything done and posted on youtube.
Configuration: 1 pack per tin/box. 6 cards per pack.

Checklist found Here

2 jersey + 2 auto + 2 base = 6 cards

CONTENT HIGHLIGHTS
* Find more content than before in 2007 Sweet Spot Football!!
* All Sweet Spot Signatures printed on rainbow foil board!
* Look for a Rookie Sweet Spot Signature and a 2nd serial numbered Sweet Spot Signature or Sweet Pigskin Autograph in every tin!

PRODUCT BREAKDOWN
Autograph Cards - All serial numbered
* Sweet Spot Sigs
* Sweet Spot Sigs Gold Parallel
* Sweet Spot Sigs Variation
* Sweet Spot Pigskin Sigs
* Sweet Spot Pigskin Gold Parallel Sigs
* Sweet Spot Pigskin Sigs Variation
* Sweet Spot Rookie Sigs Parallel
* Sweet Spot Pigskin Dual Sigs

Memorabilia, Parallels, and Insert Cards
* Sweet Swatch Jersey
* Sweet Swatch Patch - Serial numbered

Regular Cards and Rookies - Serial numbered
* Regular Cards(100)
* Sweet Spot Signatures

1. I Am Joe Collector (host)
2. I Am Joe Collector (host)
3. Holy Hitter (paid)
4. Groat
5. Groat
6.
7.
8. Grant (Paid)
9. Grant (Paid)
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32

3 comments:

Sooz said...

I'll take two spots. I love this product.

stusigpi said...

Sooz

Its football, not baseball, i left that out of the title as this was a repost. sorry. Unless you want the football? I thought not.

Sooz said...

Ah, I want baseball and posted on the proper thread. Thanks.