About Me

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

2007 Sweet Spot 10 Tin Group Break Football and Baseball

Still dancing for my dinner on this one. Let me see if I can put this into perspective. I picked Sweet Spot for these breaks because the cost/benefit of Sweet spot when done with 10 tins is very high. I wouldn't be surprised to pull at least 3 high dollar cards out of each product.

Football:
The 10 tins will yield (approximately).
10 Rookie autos
10 Regular autos (some possible rookies)
20 jersey cards
20 base cards

There are a ton of great rookies and vets in this product. Sure we will come up with some dud autos and jerseys, as with every break, but AP, Quinn, Russell, Breaston, Gonzalez, Lynch. There are a ton of good rookies. Take it from me, I have seen some bad breaks of this product, but I have seen some great ones as well. There are some nice cards to be had on many different teams, so we arent stuck with just a couple teams with nice hits.

Baseball:

Lincecum, Dice-K, Andrew Miller-Jo. There are quite a few high dollar cards to be had here as well. Remember, UD has Griffey, Jeter, Pujols, and others in addition to the rookies.

3 comments:

beardy said...

I'm thinking about signing up, but have been spending too much money on eBay lately. I also don't get my first paycheck till around the 21st or something like that. YOu can pencil me in as a tentative for the baseball break.

thehamiltonian said...

I am a maybe on this one for the baseball. I will let you know in the next day or so. If I am in, I'll also be very tempted to trade anyone for the Reds.

Holy Hitter said...

Pencil me in for 2 more spots in the sweet spot football.....if it doesn't fill to your liking swap my spots over to baseball.