About Me

Thursday, May 28, 2009

June Monthly Baseball Box Busters

The First month will be:
1 2008 Prime Cuts
2 2009 Topps Heritage

July will be:
2 2009 UD SPX
2 2009 Allen and Ginter

The product will be a high end midrange mix every month. I want everyone to end up with cards. Whoever gets in the first month will have a reserved spot for next month. New people can jump in to open teams only if the previous month person passes. If I am unable to sell all the teams, I will spread the cost amongst all participants and will randomly give the left over cards away. If you have any questions about this please ask before joining.

One team per person. I am taking the Cubs.

This is a team break. $15.00 per team. You pick the team. First come first serve basis. Paypal to stusigpi@hotmail.com

The break will be on video posted on youtube.

Rule: The team not the city rules on retired players. For example: If Hank Aaron is pictured in a Mil. Braves uniform he goes to the Braves. Boston Braves go to the Atlanta Braves as well. Brooklyn Dodgers goes to the LA Dodgers. Washington Senators stay with the Nationals. If you have a question about this please email me before you pay.

First Paid = Gets the team. Please specify team and address in your paypal Payment

1. Atlanta Braves - Captain Canuck (paid)
2. Oakland Athletics - D Rauer (paid)
3. Arizona Diamondbacks -
4. Philadelphia Phillies - Arfmax (paid)
5. Pittsburgh Pirates - Duane (paid)
6. Texas Rangers - Grant
7. Kansas City Royals - Darkship (paid)
8. Baltimore Orioles - Beardy (paid)
9. San Francisco Giants - nennthinning (paid)
10. Washington Nationals/Expos/Senators -
11. Cleveland Indians – Tribecards (paid)
12. Florida Marlins - PopStartled (paid)
13. St. Louis Cardinals – Red Bird (paid)
14. Seattle Mariners - Grant (paid)
15. New York Mets – Dinged Corners (paid)
16. Tampa Bay Rays – Grant (paid)
17. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim - RWH (paid)
18. Chicago White Sox - White Sox Cards (paid)
19. Toronto Blue Jays - BluejayCards (paid)
20. Milwaukee Brewers - Thorzul (paid)
21. Chicago Cubs - I am Joe Collector (host)
22. Detroit Tigers - Roof God (paid)
23. Los Angeles Dodgers - Fatheritcher (paid)
24. Minnesota Twins - D Rauer (paid)
25. New York Yankees - HEB (paid)
26. Colorado Rockies - Hiflew (paid)
27. Cincinnati Reds - Alex (paid)
28. Boston Red Sox - Duane (paid)
29. San Diego Padres - Padrographs (paid)
30. Houston Astros - PopStartled (paid)

37 comments:

beardy said...

Hook me up with a nice O's hit out of that Prime Cuts box.

Ok?

night owl said...

I'm in for Dodgers and the Prime Cuts box. I can't email you paypal payment until tomorrow night, if that's OK.

--David said...

Oh, yeah, I want in - Indians Cards!

Doubleplay said...

BLUE JAYS - for me

stusigpi said...

You will be put down for the team when you pay. Its the only fair way because there are multiple people that want the same teams.

Another note, don't forget teams like the Royals - George Brett for example that may not have current stars but could yield some huge hits out of the high end products.

--David said...

I tried to paypal, but I must have wrong addy.. Where do I paypal to?

stusigpi said...

stusigpi@hotmail.com

--David said...

Thanks - duh, I'm feeling brilliant about now... long day. :-)

thenennthinning said...

giants please - i will pay tonight

Alex said...

Paid-- I'd like the Reds

Dinged Corners said...

Mets for us, please. (paid)

hiflew said...

I'd like the Rockies please. (paid)

C'mon Friedrich

Captain Canuck said...

paid...

Thorzul said...

Just sent payment for the Brewers.

RWH said...

Angels-Paid

Motherscratcher said...

Bummer

FanOfReds said...

Bummer for me too - I'll be rooting for some good Reds cards to be pulled anyhow!

arfmax said...

OK, I'm in for the Phillies, payment sent

-arfmax

Sooz said...

lol, I'm always late. However, I'll be in. I'll take the Phillies since no one else has.

Sooz said...

JK, saw someone else already asked for the Phils. Eh, guess I'm out.

Thanks though.

Sooz

grant said...

Hey bud can you hook me up with mariners, Reds or Philly let me know I'll send the $ ASAP! if there's any left! Grant old chool pack buster

grant said...

Sent you money for # 14 Mariners and 23 L.A dodgers let me know if there's a proble with wither as I see this one's filling up quick! Gratn old school pack buster

grant said...

Sorry did'nt type to well Sent you $30.00 for the La dodgers and the Mariners ( of course) let me know it there is an issue. I seen this one is flling up quick ( your do great breaks just like I said in the 1st one! ) I can deal without the dodgers But I really want the Mariners this time. Let me know Is this for both or a seperete break? In my hurry I did'nt notice. if they are seperate I'll put some more $ in the Mariners 1st! and reds,phillies or whatever team griffey showed up in uniform wise in that year ? I'm not sure. IF you need anyone to pimp this one out let us know these are the best breaks by far Iv'e been involved with ( although not that many) totally fair and fun, and you actually care if we get cards!) not to mention you ship them out so fast I figure out what I got before I realized my hits on the video! Of course AUDIO! would help buddy! LOL : ) just kiddin, ur the man! thanks for making this fun for all of us! Grant

darkship said...

Just put my money in for the Royals.

gcrl said...

payment sent for the dodgers.

thanks

jim (gcrl)

Pop Startled said...

I'll take the Dodgers and Marlins.

Pop Startled said...

I mean...Marlins (I've got to read the posts more closely =))

Pop Startled said...

I wonder if I'll get a nice historic player hit with the Marlins!

Grand Cards said...

I'm in for the Tigers. Thanks for doing this, great idea!

Ticketwood said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
grant said...

Oops I sent you $30.00 I misssed the fact we could only have one team. So do or Can I get a diffrent team for the heritage? Guess I got confused which is not that hard for me to do LOL. Grant

Pop Startled said...

Don't worry, Grant, I almost did the same thing...so many things to remember and understand in a single day...

Pop Startled said...

Anyway we can package the two south florida teams...if no one else wants the Rays. I can pay a bit more if you'd like.

Rod said...

Yes I wanted the Padres.

RoofGod said...

I just sent payment for the Tigers.

Grand Cards said...

Oof. RoofGod, you just killed me. All is fair I suppose, but for those of us who can't use paypal at work and then have to run out to catch an evening baseball game, commenting to "reserve" a team is our only hope. Sigh. Good luck with the break--I'll never wish ill of a fellow Tigers fan.

Ticketwood said...

Even without Manny Ramirez, the Dodgers have held the top spot in the power rankings for practically the entire season. They have to keep going coz; they’ve always been my favourite teams in MLB. Just read about them here:
http://www.dodgersclub.com