About Me

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sweet Spot Group Break Random List

Trading is open until 10 pm pst May 21. If I have a team you want let me know.

Baseball Checklist Here
There were 30 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
1. Atlanta Braves - Iamjoecollector
2. Oakland Athletics - iamjoecollector
3. Arizona Diamondbacks - Sooz
4. Philadelphia Phillies - Sooz
5. Pittsburgh Pirates - DoublePlay
6. Texas Rangers - Nennth
7. Kansas City Royals - Grand
8. Baltimore Orioles - Beardy
9. San Francisco Giants - Nennth
10. Washington Nationals - Pop
11. Cleveland Indians - Grant
12. Florida Marlins - Pop
13. St. Louis Cardinals – Old School Box Breaks
14. Seattle Mariners - D Rauer
15. New York Mets – D Rauer
16. Tampa Bay Rays – IamJoeCollector
17. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim - IamJoeCollector
18. Chicago White Sox - Thorzul
19. Toronto Blue Jays - Hamiltonian
20. Milwaukee Brewers - Thorzul
21. Chicago Cubs - Indians Cards
22. Detroit Tigers - Indians Cards
23. Los Angeles Dodgers - FreeAndyLaroche
24. Minnesota Twins
25. New York Yankees
26. Colorado Rockies
27. Cincinnati Reds - Hamitonian (Minus Griffey)
28. Boston Red Sox
29. San Diego Padres
30. Houston Astros
Timestamp: 2009-05-21 01:20:19 UTC

Football Checklist Here

There were 32 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
1. New York Giants – IamJoeCollector
2. Jacksonville Jaguars – IamJoeCollector
3. Philadelphia Eagles - Holy Hitter
4. Miami Dolphins - Groat
5. Green Bay Packers - Groat
6. Pittsburgh Steelers - GeauxTigers
7. New Orleans Saints - GeauxTigers
8. Indianapolis Colts - Grant
9. Kansas City Chiefs - Grant
10. Carolina Panthers - Bobby
11. Buffalo Bills - Bobby
12. Denver Broncos – Holy Hitter
13. Seattle Seahawks – Holy Hitter
14. Oakland Raiders
15. Detroit Lions
16. Houston Texans
17. Arizona Cardinals
18. Atlanta Falcons
19. Cincinnati Bengals
20. Minnesota Vikings
21. Washington Redskins
22. Tennessee Titans
23. New York Jets
24. Cleveland Browns
25. Baltimore Ravens
26. Chicago Bears
27. New England Patriots
28. San Diego Chargers
29. San Francisco 49ers
30. St. Louis Rams
31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
32. Dallas Cowboys
Timestamp: 2009-05-21 01:33:29 UTC


Here is the text list.


sweet spot random list -

Here are the videos
Baseball


Football

27 comments:

beardy said...

Anyone want to trade me the Orioles? If I understand this list correctly, I have the Angels. It looks like freeandylaroche ended up with the Orioles.

--David said...

I'll happily trade for Indians cards if Grant wants Cubs or Tigers...

thehamiltonian said...

Are the teams at the bottom yours as well? If so, would you swap the Tampa Bay Rays (my draw) for the Reds?

stusigpi said...

Yes they are. I can hook you up with all the reds cards with the exception of Griffey. There just isnt anyone on the Rays that is close to the same as Griffey. The chances of pulling one are very small, but all the Dunns, Phillips, etc. would be yours.

thenennthinning said...

Pop, i would love to trade for the sf giants pleaseeee let me know, thx

Thorzul said...

The Hamiltonian and I have traded the Blue Jays for the Brewers.

Doubleplay said...

I WILL TRADE FOR BLUE JAYS...LET ME KNOW

freeandylaroche said...

IAJC/Beardy,
I'll gladly trade Beardy the Orioles if I can have the Dodgers in return.

beardy said...

Sweet! Jeff, is that cool with you?

thehamiltonian said...

I forgot about Griffey on the Reds. I am fine with that - my Rays for your Reds with the exception of any Griffeys. Thanks!

Also, this confirms that I swapped the Brewers for the Blue Jays. I think this means I ended up with the Blue Jays and the Reds minus Griffey.

stusigpi said...

Done, Done and Done.

DoublePlay - I don't have you down as paid.

Grand Cards said...

Would love to trade for the Tigers from David (I have the Marlins). Or would happily create a 3-way trade if Grant would like the Marlins to give David the Indians.

Pop Startled said...

Hey Grand, can I trade for the Marlins? No other reason but I'm a Hanley collector.

Nennth, I'll gladly trade for the Royals if Grand doesn't want the Giants as part of a Marlins deal.

Also, Jeff, any interest in a Nationals vs Tampa trade if I throw in some extra cards?

Grand Cards said...

Pop, I'd be happy to trade, but would like to orchestrate something that ends up with me getting the Tigers (if possible). Unfortunately in about an hour, I'll be driving for the next 9 hours with no email to finalize any of these things. So, I hereby approve any crazy trades with multiple parties that end up with me getting the Tigers. I'll check back in about an hour to see if anything has progressed, if not I'll make a deal with you directly.

stusigpi said...

so what teams for what teams. it isnt exactly clear from the post.

stusigpi said...

You guys can also trade after. That might be easier.

thenennthinning said...

Pop, I will be happy to trade the Royals for the Giants!

thenennthinning said...

Also, it doesn't really make sense to trade after the boxes are open because then if your team doesn't get anything or potentially hits something then trades are more difficult. (trade individual cards after is another story)

Grand Cards said...

This is my last check in. Sorry for all of confusion.

Pop--Let's trade Marlins for Giants.

Bailey--I'll go Giants for Royals.

That will get some people what they want.

Then, David, if you want to trade Royals for Tigers then that is a standing offer. I won't be able to respond to trades after about 10 minutes from now. Does that work for everyone?

stusigpi said...

Is Royals for Giants a Go?

Nennth, cards can be traded for cards so yes, it does make sense.

thenennthinning said...

Oh ok, I thought you meant trading teams after - makes sense sorry miscommunication. and Yes, royals for giants a go :)

Pop Startled said...

I'm good with the trade!

Pop Startled said...

Sorry, let me clarify, I'd like the Marlins Giants Royals trade offer by Grand if Bailey is in. If not, then I'll stick with Giants in the hopes of trading for Marlins.

thenennthinning said...

Pop - I'm in, let's do the trade :)

--David said...

I got lost somewhere in there... I'm really only looking for Indians, but by the same token, I am not partial to any particular other team. So, if someone wants Tigers or Cubs, I'm good. I think Grand was the first to chime in for Tigers, so they're yours if you have a team open to trade.

Holy Hitter said...

Jeff-

All 3 of my horse doo-doo teams for the Vikings?

Pretty Please?

stusigpi said...

Hitter, I'm doing the break in a couple minutes. Going to have to say no on the trade. I don't have any Peterson Rookies and I would have to cry if I pull one.

I will hook all of you guys up with cards that I get. I don't want anyone to think that I am taking advantage of the break.