About Me

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Upper Deck Masterpieces Football - Hot Customer Service Action

All of you know of my now infamous 2008 Masterpieces Football Case.

Well today I received a package from Upper Deck:
Blah Blah Blah Average across the product, blah blah blah, 8 Tier "B" un numbered autos:
Jeff Garcia
Photobucket
Keyshawn
Photobucket
Photobucket
Roy
Photobucket
Mr. Moss, the other one
Photobucket
Photobucket
Some really old Awesome Player
I present Mr. Mitchell
Photobucket
Some Guy
Photobucket

So how do you think I came out?

4 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

well, if I spent the kind of money you did on a CASE of cards, and ended up with those as the main "hits"... I'd be disappointed.

But that's me...

Motherscratcher said...

Better than a kick in the balls, I suppose. But, not much.

Voluntarheel said...

So that was for the missing autos minus the mcfadden rwdemption. Please share what they did for the supremely horrid collation of parallels? Oh, wait, that was for everything wasn't it. You got jobbed. Minus the holmes, none of the others even play for those teams anymore. I would be soooo pissed.

Drew said...

Not sure about those... they should have given you one awesome one and some other pretty decent hits. Shame on Upper Deck!