About Me

Saturday, June 20, 2009

2008 Upper Deck Heroes Football Box 3 of 7

Box 2 of the 6 I ordered, box 7 overall. One thing I forgot to mention is the condition on these cards was quite good compared to what I found in my first box.

Parallels: Just the Highlights
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Jersey: Notice the odd printed serial numbering. They number the parallel painted cards in the same manner, but on the back. Kind of weird.
Photobucket

The Autos
Photobucket

Photobucket

What's this? A redemption?
Photobucket
Chad Johnson auto/patch /5 Some of these are sweet. Guess I will have to wait and see. The card is in stock and I have no problem with it being a redemption because I know it iwll be mint when I get it.

5 comments:

Drew said...

sick ocho cinco! hopefully he has a good year!

beardy said...

nice, that's a good pull! it would be much cooler if it were signed chad ochocinco. guess we'll find out when it arrives, but that would be awesome.

Captain Canuck said...

nice.. maybe a little gold tooth action

Groat said...

That's a perfect box! Chris Long as a Virginia alum and Fred Davis as a 'Skins rookie last year. I also seem to pull Marshawn Lynch ALL the time, so it fits.

Offy said...

Those printed serial numbers remind me of the ones you would find on Collectors Edge cards way back in the 90s when they put a number on every single card.