About Me

Monday, June 22, 2009

2008 Upper Deck Heroes Football Box 5 of 7 - Oh Beardy!

So after my first box and the Flacco parallel, one young Prince Beardman of Maryland emailed asking of his ability to acquire any Flacco Du Baltimore that I may have in my collection after the 2009 Breaking of Heroes. I let him in on the secret:

Photobucket
and a nice auto in and of itself
Photobucket

Both are sweet sigs indeed. But if one is to complete his quest, he must have his royal cloth to wear.

Photobucket
Oh Count Broyle, you haunt our boxes.
Photobucket

A rare jewel:
Photobucket

7 comments:

Drew said...

Thats funny, I opened a box of this with my friend and we also got a Willis Jersey (same one) and a Brodie Croyle similar jersey card (just numbered differently) in that box! weird...

stusigpi said...

I think it's fair to say that there are some strange methods used to pack out products.

Ocho cinco patch auto and printing plate in, what i assume to be, the same case. Then my masterpieces case. I wouldn't say shenanigans because the plat and patch are nice but it would be interesting to watch.

I worked at Sony for a summer packing discs. We were doing the Michael jackson History by hand when I put two disc 2's into the case. Because i wanted to. No other reason.

Drew said...

yeah

beardy said...

Nice auto, please send it to me.

Groat said...

Loving the Campbell auto. Hopefully he can be a little more consistent this year throughout the season. Go 'Skins!

Tim said...

What would you take in trade for the Flacco?

stusigpi said...

The Flacco is not for trade.