About Me

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Updated - July Monthly Baseball Box Busters

I finally, 3 weeks later have a tracking number for the 2009 Topps Heritage boxes. Because of the wait, everyone that participated in last months break gets this month's spot for $14 instead of the normal $15. I am really sorry about the delay. Given the time frame June and July cards will be mailed out together. The break will occur July 8. If you have more than one team from last month you get that team this month as well if you want it.


Your spots are held till July 1.
Paypal to Stusigpi@hotmail.com

This Months break is
2 boxes 2009 Upper Deck SPX - Ordered from DA cardworld, delivery guaranteed July 1
Due to release pushback the Allen and Ginter Release:
2 boxes 2009 Topps Series two Jumbo - Ordered from DA, delivery July 8th

August Break will be
1 Prime cuts
2 boxes 2009 Allen and Ginter

September Break:
2 Upper Deck Icons
2 Topps Finest

The product will be a high end midrange mix every month. I want everyone to end up with cards. Whoever gets in the first month will have a reserved spot for next month. New people can jump in to open teams only if the previous month person passes. If I am unable to sell all the teams, I will spread the cost amongst all participants and will randomly give the left over cards away. If you have any questions about this please ask before joining.

This is a team break. $15.00 per team. You pick the team. First come first serve basis. Paypal to stusigpi@hotmail.com

The break will be on video posted on youtube.

Rule: The team not the city rules on retired players. For example: If Hank Aaron is pictured in a Mil. Braves uniform he goes to the Braves. Boston Braves go to the Atlanta Braves as well. Brooklyn Dodgers goes to the LA Dodgers. Washington Senators stay with the Nationals. If you have a question about this please email me before you pay.

First Paid = Gets the team. Please specify team and address in your paypal Payment

1. Atlanta Braves - Captain Canuck (paid)
2. Oakland Athletics - Drauer (paid)
3. Arizona Diamondbacks - open
4. Philadelphia Phillies - Arfmax (paid)
5. Pittsburgh Pirates - Open
6. Texas Rangers - Grant (paid)
7. Kansas City Royals - Darkship (paid)
8. Baltimore Orioles - Beardy (paid)
9. San Francisco Giants - pop (paid)
10. Washington Nationals/Expos/Senators open
11. Cleveland Indians – Tribecards (paid)
12. Florida Marlins - PopStartled (paid)
13. St. Louis Cardinals – Red Bird (paid)
14. Seattle Mariners - Grant (paid)
15. New York Mets – D Rauer (paid)
16. Tampa Bay Rays – Grant (paid)
17. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim - RWH (paid)
18. Chicago White Sox - whitesox cards (paid) yes the first did get here quick.
19. Toronto Blue Jays - Duane (paid)
20. Milwaukee Brewers - Thorzul (paid)
21. Chicago Cubs - Box Opener (paid)
22. Detroit Tigers - Roof God (paid)
23. Los Angeles Dodgers - Fatheritcher aka Motherscratcher aka sisterspanker aka brotherhugger aka cousinkisser aka grandmagroomer (paid)
24. Minnesota Twins - Gcrl (paid)
25. New York Yankees - HEB (paid)
26. Colorado Rockies - open
27. Cincinnati Reds - Alex (paid)
28. Boston Red Sox - box Opener (paid)
29. San Diego Padres - Padrographs (paid)
30. Houston Astros - Houston

27 comments:

White Sox Cards said...

Wouldn't each Senators team go with their respective present day counterparts? The Twins and the Rangers had a history of playing in Washington before they moved to Minnesota and Texas. Since the Expos are with the present day Nationals, shouldn't the same hold true to each Senators incarnation?

Just curious.

I'll be participating in the July box break for the White Sox. I should have the payment in sometime next week.

stusigpi said...

I don't disagree with your point. I set the rule to end the debate, if any. I didn't want to have to go back and figure out what year the player played for the Senators and then trace them to either the Twins or the Rangers. Plus it gives an incentive to pick the Expos/Nationals/Senators.

White Sox Cards said...

Works for me. I always find the earlier Washington teams fascinating when it comes to how they are split in group breaks toady.

Alex said...

Paid for the Reds

Box Opener said...

Just tell me if any other teams open up besides the two that are unclaimed, otherwise I'll take one of the two current unclaimed ones.

stusigpi said...

The cubs, Dbacks and Expos/nats/Senators are open.

Box Opener said...

Ok I'll take the Cubs then. Will pay now. I was just confused since later on in your post it says you were taking the cubs.

grant said...

For those of us that picked up Extra teams to complete the break do we keep or have dibs on them? Or just the original 1 team? Regardless I'll pay for whatever I can get on this break I like both products. Good choice! Grant

stusigpi said...

Grant

You get first pick at any team that you had the month before.

arfmax said...

Payment sent for the Phillies

grant said...

K so I will take the teams I had last month? That was my just one team or all ? Either way just let me know. I'll send the $ ASAP. Grant

Rod said...

I will take the Padres again. Sending payment next Monday

Pop Startled said...

Can I post my payment at the end of the month (next pay check)?

stusigpi said...

Pop

Sure.

Pop Startled said...

Just to be sure, I'll take Marlins for sure and will take Astros as long as it's OK with everyone. Jeff, if you have interest for the break and need the Astros, I'll give it up so that more can be a part of the break. Chuck

PS...anyone do trades through any of the message boards?

stusigpi said...

Pop

You can have both. I may jump in for the next prime cuts break.

Box Opener said...

If anyone isn't interested in keeping their teams, I'd be interested in picking up a couple more slots.

beardy said...

I will send payment for the O's in a couple of days.

Pop Startled said...

Did you do the second Heritage box for last month's box buster or was it just one box? I don't remember...

Pop Startled said...

I'll post 28 tomorrow. THanks.

RWH said...

Paid for Angels

Box Opener said...

I'll pick up the red sox, in addition to Cubs I already have. Will send payment now.

Pop Startled said...

Hey, just asking...can I switch from Astros to Giants?

gcrl said...

paid for twins.

grant said...

series 2 topps VS. A&G ? I'm not sure wats in topss series 2 but how does that work out? just a ? no problem though I don't care. Grant

Dan said...

I just paid for the A's and Mets. here's to good luck.

houstoncollector said...

I'd like to pick up the Astros, but can't pay until the 7th. It's entirely up to you, though.