About Me

Thursday, June 11, 2009

More D-bag Ebay Sellers

Update: Well the negative feedback and claim on Paypal got his attention. He sent me an email telling me that he had sent me an email "last night" explaining why he hadn't mailed my boxes out. I told him to forward me the email and I would think about retracting the negative feedback. Listen, I check my bulk email and my inbox constantly. I would know if he sent it.

GoldenboySportscards. Yup, that's his name. You would think that when a buyer drops oh say $1040 you would answer their emails and ship out their cards. Some of the boxes are pre order, so I obviously don't expect those until release, but 6 of the boxes are in stock.

I emailed him last Wednesday and he said that he would ship out the boxes on Thursday. Keep in mind that his auctions state that he will ship the cards out within 1 business day of payment. It is now the following thursday. He won't return my emails or anything. Douche!

10 comments:

thenennthinning said...

does that mean we're not getting our heritage break for june?

stusigpi said...

You are, I will get them from a different source if need be.

grant said...

I guess we know who not to get boxes from. Google this guy? I don't know spanish well enough but think he has some complaints from Mexico! LOL seriously This sucks. Grant

stusigpi said...

Grant,

That is a listing in spanish. Some other guy left him nuetral feedback for slow shipping. I don't mind slow shipping as much, but I hate being lied to and people that ignore emails.

I ordered from him because he had 150 positives, no negatives. He has 3 negatives now, a dispute on paypal and will have some more if he doesn't contact me or ship out my stuff.

crackinwax said...

This post came a day too late. I just bought and paid for two pre-sell boxes of '09 A&G from this guy. That figures.

stusigpi said...

You will probably get your stuff, don't hold your breath. Seems he is a bit late on shipping. I don't think this guy is a con, just unorganized or lazy or both.

FuriousD82 said...

I actually bought 2 boxes of 08-09 SP Authentic hockey from this guy on ebay.

He delivered them to my home, himself.

He had a bunch of loose wax boxes in his car. I'd give him the benefit of the doubt.

I'd go with him being unorganized rather than lazy. He has a really nice car too so I don't think he's a deadbeat.

stusigpi said...

I think we have it worked out. If he would have just emailed his customers he wouldn't be having problems. Anyway, he is now supposed to ship my stuff out next Thursday.

FuriousD82 said...

Yeah, he wasn't great at replying to emails and the one day shipping time is a flat out lie.

But hey, its ebay--- better than waiting 2 weeks for some canadian seller to send something without delivery confirmation

grant said...

A nice car doesn't mean he's not a deadbeat but it doesn't mean he's a bad guy either he's obviously doing well in profits . He should remove the one day ship and handling time though that's impossible unless all you do is Ebay sales which maybe he does. Grant