About Me

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Update: What's with the crappy ebay sellers?

Re: Ebay Auctions - dispute‏
From: david joned (dtsportscards123123@yahoo.com)
Sent: Sun 6/14/09 5:42 AM
To: Jeff Dover (stusigpi@hotmail.com)

HI We are temporily offline due to the fact that someone have hacked all of our accounts. We our still processing all orders and will get thm sent out as soon as possible. WE apologize for this inconvenience and Thank you for your understanding while we resolve this problem. DTSPORTSCARDS

--- On Sat, 6/13/09, Jeff Dover wrote:


From: Jeff Dover
Subject: Ebay Auctions - dispute
To: dtsportscards123123@yahoo.com
Date: Saturday, June 13, 2009, 6:38 PM


I opened a dispute with Paypal because you have been removed from EBAY and haven't answered my emails regarding a tracking number. I realize $1000 worth of cards isn't a big deal to you, but that is a lot of money to therest of us and we expect a bit of customer service. If you have a tracking number for me, I would be glad to close the dispute.

Jeff
Iamjoecollector.blogspot.com

1 comment:

grant said...

It really sounds like you're getting strung along. But I am a pessimist so you may not want to listen to me. I was just looking forward to the Heritage Break. Speaking of when are we to pay for the July break I Forgot which product and if the Mariners are still my team or can we choose a different one ? Thanks, Jeff. I hope all this works out $1000 is no joke and their response didn't seem to indicate that they really gave a shi*. Grant